Roller line structure design features:
(1) The roller line has a large conveying capacity, and the efficient conveyor allows a large amount of material to be transported in a small space, and the conveying capacity is 6m3/h--600m3/h.
(2) The energy consumption of the conveyor is low. With the internal friction of the material, the material is pushed to pull, so that it saves 50% compared with the belt conveyor. It is recommended that the actual delivery volume of the drum line should not be lower than the minimum value of the conveying capacity in Table 1. After multiplying the actual delivery volume by 1.2, it should not be higher than the maximum conveying capacity in the table.
(3) Sealed and safe. The fully sealed housing makes the dust seamlessly drillable, safe to operate and reliable.
(4) The drum line has long service life, and the drum line is flexible in layout. It can be arranged on the elevated, ground or pit. It can be installed horizontally or climbing (≤15°), or it can be installed at the same level with the level of the machine. material.
(5) The roller line is low in cost, energy-saving and durable, low maintenance and low cost (about 1/10 of the screw machine), which can ensure the normal operation of the main machine to increase output, reduce consumption and improve efficiency.
Since the drum line has several different forms of design and manufacturing methods, such as tube type, trough type and vertical, we compare the advantages and disadvantages here, which is convenient for users to compare and refer to.
Due to the actual production needs of the user, the drum line is designed as a tubular drum line, a trough drum line and a vertical drum line. What type of conveyor is selected depends on the actual use of the user, the characteristics of the material to be conveyed, and the required output.
(1) The tubular drum line is made by making the body of the conveyor tubular, so that the conveying distance and the conveying amount of the drum line are limited. Suitable for small conveying and short distance material conveying.
(2) The grooved roller line LS series can be designed according to the user's required conveying distance, and the conveying volume is much larger than the tubular drum line, and the conveying distance is larger than the drum line, but the LS series drum line is disadvantageous. The conveying angle is generally not too large, mostly horizontally placed, or inclined angle installation less than 15°, which is not suitable for large-angle material transportation.
(3) The drum line can reach less than 90 degrees of material transport.
(4) The vertical drum line is used for vertical conveyance of material, but the feed port is different from the drum line. The vertical roller line is mostly used for vertical material conveying, but compared with the tubular drum line, the vertical roller line is mostly fixed, and the roller line can be equipped with pulleys for easy movement and more convenient. This type of drum line is a more widely used type of conveyor that is more convenient to use than the LS series of drum lines and can be moved without disassembly in moving positions. The LS series roller line needs to be disassembled when changing the position. It is troublesome to move after moving to the designated position.
- Introduction to the characteristics of the workshop belt line
- The role and layout of the suspension chain conveyor line
- Plate recycling line quality identification
- Hanging chain conveyor line assembly steps
- How to maintain the tray recycling line
- Tooling plate line tensioner adjustment
- Tooling board line performance parameters
- Eight characteristics of double speed chain
- Hanging chain conveyor line safety precautions
- What is the role of the roller line?
- What should I pay attention to when using the roller line?
- Why dishwasher conveyor belts are so popular
- Dishwasher conveyors should pay attention to routine maintenance
- Roller line category
- The tray recycling line should pay attention to routine maintenance