The tooling plate line is an important part of the tooling plate line, and the tensioning mechanism has always been a key link.
The tooling plate line tensioning wheel can not only adjust the tension of the conveyor belt, but also achieve the purpose of increasing the belt wrapping angle. In the design of the tooling plate line, if the mesh belt wrap angle is too small and cannot be changed, the design is a defective design, which may cause the mesh belt slip phenomenon to be introduced later.
(1) The relationship between the adjustment direction of the tensioning wheel and the wrap angle of the mesh belt
A good tooling plate design should be that the mesh belt has a large enough wrap angle, and the tensioning wheel should increase the wrap angle of the mesh belt while increasing the tension of the mesh belt, so the adjustment direction of the tensioning wheel There are certain skills in design.
(2) Influence of the tensioning wheel adjustment direction on the length of the mesh belt
The position design of the tooling line tensioning wheel is not only related to the adjustment of the mesh belt wrap angle, but also related to the length of the mesh belt, and directly affects the ordering and assembly debugging of the mesh belt.
When the mesh belt is installed, the tension of the mesh belt is usually adjusted by the position change of the tensioning wheel, and the adjustment of the position of the tensioning wheel has a certain range, between the two extreme positions of the tensioning wheel, the required The theoretical length of the mesh belt is different, and the theoretical lengths of the mesh belts corresponding to the above two extreme positions are the maximum length and the minimum length, respectively.
Assuming that the tension wheel is adjusted between the above two extreme positions, the theoretical length difference of the mesh belt is small, which may cause the following problems: because the length of the mesh belt has a certain manufacturing error when ordering, when adjusting the tensioning wheel It may be that the theoretical network cable should be the tightest position of the network belt but still can not be tensioned, and the theoretical network belt should be the loosest position of the network belt is not long enough to cause the network belt can not be loaded, this situation is not acceptable.
(3) Position of the tensioning wheel
Tooling plate line tensioner is usually designed on the loose side of the mesh belt, which can avoid unnecessarily increasing the load and stress of the tooling plate line and ensure the working life of the mesh belt. This is in the design of synchronous belt drive and chain drive. The position of the tensioning wheel is similar. It can be tensioned on the inside of the mesh belt or on the outer layer of the mesh belt.
- Introduction to the characteristics of the workshop belt line
- The role and layout of the suspension chain conveyor line
- Plate recycling line quality identification
- Hanging chain conveyor line assembly steps
- How to maintain the tray recycling line
- Roller line advantages and disadvantages
- Tooling board line performance parameters
- Eight characteristics of double speed chain
- Hanging chain conveyor line safety precautions
- What is the role of the roller line?
- What should I pay attention to when using the roller line?
- Why dishwasher conveyor belts are so popular
- Dishwasher conveyors should pay attention to routine maintenance
- Roller line category
- The tray recycling line should pay attention to routine maintenance
- The characteristics of the double-row chain plate recycling line