Shenzhen Chaojin Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd. Contact: Mr. Deng Tel: 0755-85200786
Address: 102, No. 188, Longhu Road, Longdong Community, Longgang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
The double-speed chain line has a flexible conveying method and can transport various materials of different shapes, and is composed of a driving tensioning device, a chain plate body and an electric control system. Widely used in various industries such as electronic products, food, home appliances, beverages, automobiles, and medical care. When selecting a double-speed chain, we must consider many factors and determine some major parameters, so that manufacturers can design appropriate according to the actual needs of customers. Chain plate line.
1. Double-speed chain customers must determine which type of double-speed chain line to use according to the actual situation of their own factories. If it is a large electromechanical industry such as automobiles, motorcycles, home appliances (television, washing machines, refrigerators), it is necessary to choose heavy-duty. Double speed chain line, if it is food, beverage, electronics, electrical appliances, etc., choose a light chain line.
2. The double-speed chain line should determine the conveying direction. According to different conveying directions, the linear double-speed chain line, the climbing double-speed chain line, the turning double-speed chain line, the working table double-speed chain line, the vertical double-speed chain line, the curve double-speed chain line, Accumulate double-speed chain lines, etc.
3. The double speed chain line determines the basic parameters of the line body, such as width, height, pitch, length, conveying speed, load bearing of the conveyor, and the like.
4. Double-speed chain line Some parts that need special explanation, such as the requirements of the material of the chain plate, in general, the material of the chain plate is PP (polypropylene), PE (polyethylene), ACETAL (acetal). NYLON (nylon), stainless steel, etc. There is also a requirement for the material of the double-speed chain line frame. Under normal circumstances, the material of the frame is high-strength aluminum alloy profile, carbon steel plate bending, carbon steel channel steel, stainless steel.
5. Double-speed chain conveying capacity: The conveying capacity of the double-speed chain line refers to the amount of material conveyed per unit time. When transporting bulk materials, it is calculated as the mass or volume of material transported per hour; when transporting a piece of goods, it is calculated as the number of pieces delivered per hour.
6. Double speed chain conveying speed: increasing the conveying speed can improve the conveying capacity. When the conveyor belt is used as the traction member and the conveying length is large, the conveying speed is increasing. However, high-speed double-speed chain lines need to pay attention to vibration, noise, and start and brake problems. For the double speed chain with the chain as the traction member, the conveying speed should not be too large to prevent an increase in the dynamic load. At the same time, the double-speed chain line of the process operation shall be determined according to the production process requirements.
7. Double-speed chain member size: The component size of the double-speed chain includes the width of the conveyor belt, the width of the slat, the volume of the hopper, the diameter of the pipe, and the size of the container. These component sizes directly affect the delivery capacity of the double speed chain.
8. Double speed chain conveying length and inclination: The length of the conveying line and the inclination angle directly affect the total resistance of the double speed chain and the required power.
Finally, the double speed chain is an optional addition, such as the need for tooling plates, fixtures and so on. In short, the double-speed chain line has low cost, simple structure, high conveying speed, stable performance, easy installation and maintenance, and is the first choice for small and medium-sized enterprise assembly lines.