Roller turning line
Customized roller turning line please call or please confirm the following technical parameters:
1. The length, width and height of the transported object;
2. The weight of each conveying unit of the drum line;
3. The bottom condition of the conveyed object;
4. Whether there are requirements for special working environment (such as humidity, high temperature, chemical influence, etc.);
5. The conveyor is driven by no power or motor.
To ensure smooth delivery of the goods, at least three rollers must be in contact with the conveyor at any point in time. For soft bag packaging, trays should be added if necessary.
1, the length of the drum is selected:
For drums with different widths of the drum line, the drum of suitable width should be selected. Under normal circumstances, “conveying material + 50mm” is adopted.
2. Wall thickness and shaft diameter of the drum:
According to the weight of the conveyed material, it is evenly distributed to the contact rollers, and the required load of each drum is calculated to determine the wall thickness and the shaft diameter of the drum.
3, roller material and surface treatment:
The drum line determines the material and surface treatment (carbon steel galvanized, stainless steel, blackened or rubberized) used for the drum depending on the conveying environment.
4. Select the installation method of the drum:
According to the specific requirements of the overall conveyor, choose the installation method of the roller: spring press-in type, inner shaft type, full flat type, through shaft pin hole type.
For the tapered roller of the cornering machine, the width and taper of the rolling surface depend on the size of the cargo and the turning radius.