Telescopic belt line
Telescopic belt line details
The pvc belt conveyor line telescopic machine can be freely telescoped in the length direction; the length of the conveyor can be controlled at any time; the material can be transported in two directions; the application can shorten the distance of manual transportation of materials during the loading and unloading of the vehicle, shorten the loading and unloading time and reduce the labor intensity. Reduce damage to goods, reduce loading and unloading costs, and improve work efficiency. The number of conveyor sections is 2, 3, 4; the belt width can be customized; the fixed section base: fixed or mobile; the conveyor load capacity is 60 kg / m; the conveyor basic height has two sections of height 760 (mm), The three-section height is 910 (mm) and the four-section height is 1000 (mm); the main structure material is made of carbon steel and the surface is spray-coated. Applicable to regular materials in and out of the warehouse and vehicle handling, especially in the tobacco industry, logistics warehouses are widely used.
The pvc belt conveyor line adds a telescopic mechanism to the ordinary belt conveyor, so that the belt conveyor can freely expand and contract in the length direction. The user can adjust the button according to his own requirements and control the length of the conveyor at any time. On models with automatic lifting devices, the user can also control the height of the conveyor end at any time. The telescopic belt conveyor is mainly used in vehicle handling and material transfer systems with telescopic requirements. It greatly shortens the distance of manual transportation of materials, shortens loading and unloading time, reduces labor intensity, reduces damage to goods, reduces loading and unloading costs, and improves work efficiency. The telescopic belt line can transport materials in both directions. The telescopic belt conveyor can be used in conjunction with other conveying equipment and material sorting systems to achieve automated production of material in and out of the warehouse or vehicle handling.
1. Number of conveyor sections: two-section, three-section, four-section.
2. The width of the conveyor belt: 500, 600, 700, 800, 1000, 1200mm.
3. Belt conveying speed can be selected: fixed speed or variable speed.
4. Belt conveying direction can be selected: conveying material in one direction or two directions.
5. Belt conveying inclination can be selected: horizontal, fixed inclination or automatic lifting.
6. Conveyor fixed section base can be selected: fixed or mobile.
7. Conveying speed: <30 m="">30>
8. Conveyor load capacity: <60 kg="">60>